As sustainability becomes a key priority for consumers and governments alike, expectations are rising for companies to improve the recyclability and reusability of their packaging.
Balancing consumer demands and product safety while meeting the varying requirements of target markets can be a challenge, but knowing what is ahead can help companies prepare for a smoother transition towards improving their packaging sustainability.
Join our experts to learn how global regulatory initiatives towards a circular economy will affect packaging material regulations.
Viewers will learn:
- The changing definitions of "Recyclable"
- Different approaches to evaluate recyclability
- Regulations involving Mandatory Usage of recycled materials
- Balancing safety and sustainability
- EU, U.S., and global packaging sustainability overview and challenges
Meet the presenters:
- Dr. Henrik Jungclas — Product Manager, SCM, and Subject Matter Expert
- Kevin C. Kenny, J.D., LLM. — Senior Vice President, Compliance Services
- Matthew Parker — Subject Matter Expert Food Contact