The presence or steady accumulation of pesticide residue along the supply chain can lead to harmful chemicals entering the food chain and therefore posing a threat to human and animal health, as well as impacting the soil and environment.
Regulations for approved pesticide use apply to both domestic crops and imported foods. Ensuring the safety of your food or feed products safeguards your brand by staying compliant with both domestic and international regulations.
FoodChain ID currently offers the most extensive pesticide screens in the industry and are adding tests on a regular basis.
- Instrumentation: LC-MS/MS & GC-MS/MS and more
- Method: Official AOAC, USDA, FDA methods and more
- Limit of Detection: As low as 10 ppb
Contaminant Testing & Pesticide Screening Packages
- Multi-residue screens: 300-500 compounds
- USP 561 (Dietary Supplements)
- Methyl bromide / EBDC
- USDA Method CLG_PST5 (MOD): bovine, caprine, equine, ovine, porcine, poultry, fish of the order Siluriformes (catfish) muscle, liquid egg products, and powdered egg products
All analytical procedures are performed accordding to the highest possible standards
The most up-to-date EPA, USDA, AOAC and AOCS methods are employed to perform our testing, except where more advanced methodologies have been developed and approved by USDA, FDA, or EPA.
FoodChain ID conducts internal Quality Assurance/Quality Control Practices that exceed regulatory guidelines
- All analyses performed using internal standards and/or duplicate samples to insure superior precision and accuracy
- Regularly participates in numerous outside validation and proficiency studies to maintain the highest standards in the industries we serve
- Special techniques including confirmation methodologies also are available
Submitting Samples for Testing
Samples for testing should be submitted to the address below:
FoodChain ID Testing
4150 Lafayette Center Drive
Chantilly, VA 20151, USA
The FoodChain ID Advantage
- USDA Accredited Laboratory for Over 40 Years
- ISO 17025 Certification
WE HANDLE ALL SAMPLE TYPES: Our laboratory is staffed and equipped to prepare samples and perform analyses on all types of sample matrices
INDUSTRY LEADING TURN-AROUND-TIME: 24 x 7 round-the-clock availability. Complete Confidentiality
DESIGN-A-SCREEN: We have the capability to analyze hundreds of different compounds and custom design screens upon request. Please contact us to design a screen that meets your company’s needs.