World's largest restaurant chain Good-to-Go with HG!
Yum! Brands Inc. is the world’s largest restaurant company with nearly 38,000 restaurants in over 110 countries and territories, including world famous brands such as KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. The technical team at Yum in Australia were given a project to look for a system to help with various aspects of their business, including menu development and consumer information.
After a very thorough investigation into the Hamilton Grant system, Yum has now chosen to implement the full HG offering, including Recipe Developer, Product Data Management and HG Interact (supplier/vendor specifications portal).
When asked why YUM had chosen the HG system, the following were the key advantages that Hamilton Grant brought to the team:
– Centralised NPD / Recipe Development and Related Data Management
– The ability to link with other systems within the business
– 1 piece of data, 1 point of entry, 1 source of the ‘truth’
– New Product Development (central source of history)
– Recipe costing facilities
– The ability to derive nutritional information from theoretical data
– Allergen data can be automatically generated
– The facility to do ‘what if’ recipes based on either cost or nutrition etc
Hamilton Grant has built an impressive reputation in Australia and New Zealand, with a portfolio of customers that includes the largest and most high profile businesses in the industry. YUM is a great addition to the customer portfolio and with contracts like these, Hamilton Grant continues to cement its position as the market leader.