While costs of conformance may seem significant in the short term, they are usually much lower compared to the potential costs of non-conformance, from recalls to lost capital, time and brand reputation. Costs associated with ensuring regulatory compliance should be considered an investment in building a robust quality management system and protecting your brand. Selecting the right service providers and enabling your team with expertise and tools can translate into long-term savings, increased efficiency and improved profitability.
The number can vary widely depending on several factors, including the types of food products, the jurisdictions involved, the complexity of the regulatory requirements, and the capabilities of your team.
Here are some factors that can contribute to the overall cost:
How can we help you meet your goals? FoodChain ID provides the services, tools and expertise that help companies efficiently meet and maintain regulatory compliance including:
- Digital solutions enabling instant access to global regulatory data, so you can be confident that your products will meet and maintain compliance in target markets each step of the way.
- Regulatory Library by Decernis is a global regulatory reference database, providing instant access to regulations to determine the compliance status of products and substances.
- Regulatory Assessment by Decernis simplifies complex global regulations into an easy-to-identify compliance management dashboard providing an effective and automated way to manage and control the compliance of products.
- Regulatory Limits by BCGlobal is a suite of regulatory intelligence services providing pesticide and veterinary drug MRLs, contaminant limits and food additive regulations.
- Subject matter experts offering consulting services to fit your business needs. Our experts have provided food and supplement industry expertise on a variety of projects around the world.
- Certification programs such as BRCGS, SQF, Non-GMO Project Verification and USDA Organic
- Testing services including GMO Testing, Pesticide Residue Testing, Animal Speciation, Metagenomics, CBD and Hemp Testing, Metagenomics and Contract Research Services.
By leveraging these services and solutions, FoodChain ID helps companies efficiently navigate the complex food regulatory environment, ensuring compliance with local and global standards, enhancing food safety, and maintaining consumer trust.