Use inSYTE™ to trace individual supply chains and specific ingredients from “Farm to Fork” and “Seed to Shelf”
“inSYTE™ product and ingredient management is exactly what we needed for communicating the transparency of our supply chain to Retailers.”
inSYTE™’s highly experienced evaluators are fully qualified to conduct assessments on the food industry supply network, with industry backgrounds in Food Quality, Audit, Food Technology and Trading Standards. inSYTE™ assessment can assist you to assess risks to your product and brand reputation.
Ingredients and sites can be submitted for evaluation and approval on inSYTE™. Experienced Technical Evaluators will conduct comprehensive reviews on documents including Batch Traceability Certificates, Testing Results, Safety Datasheets, IP Claims and Food Safety Certifications.
IP Non-GMO products can be registered and evaluated on inSYTE™, and approved ingredients are listed on inSYTE™, exposing the IP product to new markets. Retailers and Manufacturers can utilise inSYTE™’s Non-GMO approved ingredient directory for sourcing products and checking compliance.
- Multi level security (incl. user level cross site scripting & default private supplier data)
- Encrypted hourly back ups
- C#, MS SQL database, ASP.NET web framework
- Uses the latest in cloud technology – making the system reliable, efficient and accessible
- inSYTE™ utilises a co-location strategy for our domain servers
- Login and access inSYTE™ from anywhere in the world, 24/7
- Sign up and go- no additional local software installation necessary
- Supported by a ‘tried and tested’ systems architecture i.e. SupplyTrak©