Tap the experience of FoodChain ID and Bioagricert, a FoodChain ID company, to obtain USDA National Organic Certification.
A certifications pioneer for 33 years, FoodChain ID/Bioagricert’s streamlined process assures you’ll be able to provide the claims consumers demand most. Bioagricert, a global leader in Organic certification certifies over 900 USDA NOP approved operators and over 13,000 operators in Europe, Latin America and Southeast Asia.
- Application and organic system plan development
- Organic system plan implementation
- On-site inspection
- Inspection report review
- Certifier decision
FoodChain ID made the organic certification process easy. I am glad we are working with the FoodChain team!
- Dedicated account team
- Technology enabled process
- Clear, easy-to-understand pricing
- Convenient ‘stacking’ of inspections with Non-GMO Project verification
- Integrated services options
- Expedites available
Meet Market Demand: Organic Certification PLUS Non-GMO Project Verification
Consider bundling Non-GMO Project Verification with your Organic certification from the leader in Non-GMO Project Verification – FoodChain ID.
Acquire the seals consumers recognize and demand
- USDA Organic is the most widely recognized consumer packaging seal (source: Nielsen)
- The Non-GMO Project “Butterfly” is a highly meaningful consumer label (source: Consumer Reports)
Why get both?
- Nearly 50% of all Non-GMO Project verified clients also carry Organic certification*
- Satisfy consumer demand
- Increase the power of your label claims
- Stack, or combine, organic and non-GMO inspections for added convenience
*Source: FoodChain ID’s more than 2,000 verified clients