Tap the vast experience of FoodChain ID and Bioagricert, a FoodChain ID company, to obtain USDA National Organic and other clean-label certifications.
A certifications pioneer for 33 years, FoodChain ID/Bioagricert’s streamlined process assures you’ll be able to provide the claims consumers demand most. Bioagricert, a global leader in Organic certification certifies over 900 USDA NOP approved operators and over 13,000 operators in Europe, Latin America and Southeast Asia.
- Online application and organic system plan development
- Implement the organic system plan
- On-site inspection
- Review of the inspection report
- Receive a decision from the certifier
- Dedicated account team
- Easy to use online application and data management via our proprietary mapping and label verification system
- Clear, easy-to-understand pricing
- Convenient ‘stacking’ of inspections with Non-GMO Project verification to save time, reduce hassle and lower cost
- Integrated services options
Meet Market Demand: Organic Certification PLUS Non-GMO Project Verification
Consider bundling Non-GMO Project Verification with your Organic certification from the leader in Non-GMO Project Verification – FoodChain ID.
Acquire the seals consumers recognize and demand
- USDA Organic is the most widely recognized consumer packaging seal (source: Nielsen)
- The Non-GMO Project “Butterfly” is a highly meaningful consumer label (source: Consumer Reports)
Why get both?
- Nearly 50% of all Non-GMO Project verified clients also carry Organic certification*
- Satisfy consumer demand
- Increase the power of your label claims
- Stack, or combine, organic and non-GMO inspections for added convenience
*Source: FoodChain ID’s more than 2,000 verified clients