Cert ID certification is an efficient and practical way of ensuring Non-GMO status while demonstrating a commitment to quality. Cert ID’s Non-GMO Certification is globally recognized as the leading Standard for providing companies with confidence that their products and ingredients remain non-GMO.
Benefits of obtaining Cert ID’s Non-GMO Certification Program:
- Certification in accordance with mandatory labeling requirements concerning GMOs
- Market-oriented targeted threshold levels:
- European Union Regulation (EC) No 1830/2003 for traceability and labeling of GMOs
- Brazilian legislation (Decree No. 4680)
- Other labeling and non-GMO programs
- Risk-based sampling and testing
- Traceability Certificates of Compliance (TCCs) to batch/lot level
- Use of Cert ID Non-GMO seal for value-added recognition of your certified products
For more information about Cert ID’s Non-GMO Certification Program, or to access the most current Cert ID Non-GMO Global Standard, fill out the form below and one of our representatives will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Include any details about your inquiry within the Comments field.