If you are looking to obtain a BRC certification for the first time or want to review your current procedures and processes employed by the site in preparation for the BRC audit renewal, FoodChain ID Technical Services can help.
By utilising the BRC Global Standard as a guide, FoodChain’s advisor will provide a top-level review of the systems and provide comments and recommendations for improvements where applicable based on the most updated standard. Once certificated to the standard, ongoing support can be provided to maintain the system or for example undertake the internal audits which are an essential part of the BRC Global Standard.
The service consists of the following:
- Identifying changes required to meet the BRC Global Standard
- Providing guidance and practical advice on changes required and documentation
- Identify where existing procedures and documents can be used.
- Monitoring the implementation of the changes needed to meet the latest certification standards.
- Comprehensive report with non-conformities identified and suggested corrective actions to be taken.
This pre-audit advice can be tailored to meet the requirements of the different BRC Global Standards: Food Safety, Agents and Brokers and Storage and Distribution