Client consulting and advisory support are included in all FoodChain ID Testing services:
- Sharing of practical knowledge and information
- Assisting in process and systems development and strategic planning
- Standing behind the client with third-party support, full documentation and defensibility, and rapid response whenever needed
FoodChain ID Testing has developed and established DNA testing, diagnostics, and analyses that are grounded in the most rigorous, accurate, and reliable scientific methodology available today. FoodChain ID Testing’s rapid-turnaround options offer results within 12 hours.
FoodChain ID Testing follows these five elements of successful testing:
- Choose the correct test for the application
- Apply extensive experience with GMO global regulatory policy and certification programs
- Control costs and timing
- Assure technical expertise and consistency in testing methods through accreditation
- Maintain security and confidentiality
I was very impressed by the level of service and technical support I received from your lab. The level of customer support you provided both directly and indirectly far exceeded my expectations. I can safely say the level of service I received as a new customer to your lab ranks amongst the best I have ever received.
Customer service is part of gaining any business account and you have done everything right on that note. It’s nice to discuss GMO testing issues with someone of your expertise. I will continue to utilize FoodChain ID Testing for testing and will suggest your laboratory for expanded testing services.
Thanks very much for taking the time and effort to put this information together for us. As usual you are very quick and willing to support us.
Your knowledge and availability demonstrates why FoodChain ID Testing is considered to be such a reference in the matter.
Thank you for following this through for us. I appreciated the attention you gave our request, which helped to ensure that we did not have any issues in meeting the requirements for our shipment.
For more information on FoodChain ID Testing services, please Request a Quote or contact us using the information below:
FoodChain ID Testing
504 North 4th Street
Fairfield, Iowa 52556, USA
Tel: +1.888.229.2011 (Toll Free USA/Canada)