Join FoodChain ID Testing Services in Hamburg in March 2019 for the second part of their Non-GMO event, where they’ll be exploring new GMO technologies, gene engineering, labelling and policy requirements, the impact of GMO in the food & feed industry, and practical experience in converting to Non-GMO.
The event will answer those all important questions, such as how do they see the future of Non-GMOs? How can companies meet stakeholder demands in a crisis situation? And how does supply chain management help companies to prevent risks?
What will you gain by attending:
- Technical knowledge and experience
- An understanding of US and European requirements
- An understanding of risk management and food fraud
- Discover new trends in the sustainable supply chain
- An excellent possibility for networking
Speakers will be available to answer your questions whilst providing expert information. Speakers include VLOG & Retailers as well as many other industry experts all over the supply chain.
|Event date:||26th March 2019|
|Event location:||Hamburg, Germany|
|Event Times:||26/03/2019 08:00 – 17:00|
|After Event:||26/03/2019 17:30 – 19:30|