If your company is enrolling in Non-GMO Project verification for the first time, you will benefit immeasurably by working with an experienced technical administrator (TA) to assist you in the product verification program. By doing so, you will maximize your time and budget on the path to acquiring use of the Project’s seal.
Why choose FoodChain ID as your TA? Here are 10 reasons:
- Industry leading expertise—FoodChain ID has been working with the Non-GMO Project since its founding in 2007, and has verified over 80% of the non-GMO market in North America for thousands of companies, large and small. We understand all aspects of the non-GMO compliance process and will put that experience to work for you.
- Pricing—our fee structure is easy to understand, fully transparent, and highly competitive. All FoodChain ID services are handled in-house, so you will never incur cost of outsourcing (which may not be the case with other TAs who are not “one-stop shops”).
- SupplyTrak—as a FoodChain ID client, you’ll manage your verification process using our secure online application, SupplyTrak, a state-of-the-art paperless tool that will save you time and expense. SupplyTrak is fully supported by our team.
- Free Estimate—learn all the details about your verification process from our experienced Client Specialist team, and obtain a cost estimate for your product verifications plus specialized guidance tailored to your company’s unique needs. The estimate is free and there’s no obligation to sign up.
- Optional Expedited Verifications—benefit from our fast-track programs to speed up the time to verification — and to market — for your products. Learn how these valuable programs work.
- Add New Products Anytime—after enrolling your first product, easily add additional products at any time. It takes only a few clicks in your SupplyTrak account.
- Compliance and R&D Formulation Consulting—consult with FoodChain ID specialists early in the process to develop a plan for building a non-GMO-verified supply chain. Acquire valuable information that can reduce costs for future verifications.
- Discounts on Testing—if testing is required for your ingredients or products, as a FoodChain ID client you are eligible for discounts from the Non-GMO Project-approved testing lab, Genetic ID, our sister company in the FoodChain ID.
- Certification Bundling Options— add gluten-free certification as well as BRC and SQF food safety certifications working with FoodChain ID partner service providers. Simply check the appropriate boxes at the bottom of the Enrollment Form to learn more.
- Time- and Cost-Saving Technical Expertise—benefit from the knowledge of our technical evaluation team during every stage of the verification process. With FoodChain ID, you’ll be working with the industry’s top technical and customer service teams.