At FoodChain ID Testing, we recognize that you rely on us for information that affects core elements of your business. Our priority, therefore, has been to design our quality control and quality assurance with analytical services of the greatest possible reliability and scientific rigor.
This is achieved by a program of continuous improvement and inclusion of extensive quality measures, including:
- Use of statistically valid sample sizes to assure minimum risk error
- Use of proprietary DNA extraction system that minimizes DNA degradation and PCR inhibitors, maximizes yield, and is successful even with the most complex sample matrices
- Duplicate analysis of each sample
- Reliance on both internal and external standards for accurate quantitative analysis
- Full traceability of all reagents, instruments, and personnel involved in analysis
- Participation in international proficiency testing programs (GeMMA, AOCS, ISTA, and FAPAS)
- Accreditation in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025, the international standard for laboratory accreditation.
Shared throughout all of the labs in FoodChain ID Testing’s Global Laboratory Alliance, our authoritative proprietary methodology has established a consistent, uniform, world standard of excellence and reliability in scientific GMO and DNA testing around the globe.
FoodChain ID Testing’s PCR tests operate to the lowest practical limits of detection (0.01%) and quantification (0.05%). Consequently you can be confident that products tested by FoodChain ID Testing will meet the specifications of your buyer.