FoodChain ID is seeking a talented Technologist to join our Digital Services team. This position is responsible for deploying, configuring, extending, and maintaining software, which primarily focuses on Oracle Agile PLM for Process, Oracle Cloud PLM, and FCID’s own SaaS products. The role will also involve working with reports leveraging both Oracle BI Publisher and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
Primary Job Duties:
- Work in the ticket management system to facilitate the resolution of customer-reported issues.
- Maintain and patch live Oracle Agile PLM for Process instances.
- Deploy new Oracle Agile PLM for Process instances.
- Contribute to implementation and support of Oracle Cloud PLM instances.
- Query application databases to find data-related issues in the application.
- Review stack traces to further incident investigation.
- Facilitate the creation of knowledgebase articles covering best practices and incident resolutions.
- Share responsibility to offer out of hours emergency coverage.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be asked to perform additional tasks as required, that may or may not be related to their primary duties.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
The attributes listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities that are required for the Technologist role.
- Understanding of XML (XSLT and XSL-FO is a plus).
- Proficiency with SQL, T-SQL, and PL/SQL.
- Positive attitude with a drive to succeed.
- Customer service mindset.
- Willingness and ability to work an on-call rotation.
- Experience with enterprise system implementations, upgrades, and application support.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
The attributes listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities that are highly desirable for the Technologist role.
- Experience with Oracle Agile PLM for Process or Oracle Cloud PLM.
- Experience with Oracle BI Publisher.
- Curiosity in food recipes and technology.