FoodChain ID is seeking a talented Technologist to join our Enterprise Application Support team. This position is responsible for deploying, configuring, extending, and maintaining software, which primarily focuses on Oracle Agile PLM for Process, Oracle Cloud PLM, and FCIDs own SaaS products. The role will also involve working with reports leveraging both Oracle BI Publisher and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. This position reports to the Enterprise Application Support Manager.
Primary Job Duties:
- Work in the ticket management system to facilitate the resolution of customer-reported issues.
- Maintain and patch live Oracle Agile PLM for Process instances.
- Deploy new Oracle Agile PLM for Process instances.
- Contribute to implementation and support of Oracle Cloud PLM instances
- Query application databases to find data-related issues in the application.
- Review stack traces to further incident investigation.
- Facilitate the creation of knowledgebase articles covering best practices and incident resolutions.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be asked to perform additional tasks as required, that may or may not be related to their primary duties.
The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities that are required for the Technologist role.
- Understanding of XML (XSLT and XSL-FO is a plus)
- Proficiency with SQL, T-SQL, and PL/SQL
- Positive attitude with a drive to succeed
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours as required
- Experience with enterprise system implementations, upgrades, and application support
The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities that are highly desirable for the Technologist role.
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Oracle Agile PLM for Process or Oracle Cloud PLM
- Experience with Oracle BI Publisher