For more than two decades, FoodChain ID has been at the on the forefront of the New Food industry providing expertise worldwide to navigate the requirements of an ever-growing demand for higher levels of transparency, accountability, safety, and sustainability. Our technical and business services include serving clean label, food safety, and sustainability claims through offerings of Non-GMO Project verification, USDA Organic certification, BRC and SQF food safety certification, and more. Today, more than 30,000 companies in over 100 countries rely on our industry-leading solutions. The FoodChain ID vision encompasses nothing less than assuring the safety, transparency, and integrity of the global food chain, one client and product at a time.
- Develop and refactor software features for FCID’s customer-facing SaaS applications using Angular and related technologies.
- Contribute as a hands-on developer while taking the lead in the technical design and solution.
- Collaborate with web designers, product owners, team members, API developers, architects, and DevOps engineers.
- Implement appropriate testing methodologies to meet FCID quality standards.
- Evaluate the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Advise the team on relevant frameworks and libraries that can be used to improve application security, performance, and usability.
- Mentor other developers and share best practices.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our products, technology, and practices.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in UI/Front-end development in a team environment.
- Proven troubleshooting skills and instincts.
- Strong proficiency in current versions of Angular.
- Professional experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work within these constraints.
- Curious, self-motivated, and self-directed; able to work within an Agile software development team with short delivery cycles and minimal rework.
- College degree or equivalent experience in computer science, software development, engineering, information systems, math, or other applicable field of study.
- Experience with Angular Materials, RxJS Observable patterns, and Redux.
- Serverless application development using Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Exposure to Terraform or other Infrastructure-as-Code tooling.
- Proficient in Azure DevOps for source code and build pipeline management.