FoodChain ID is on a mission to make it easier to keep the food supply chain safe and transparent. We serve leading food manufacturers and retailers in the Americas and Europe, helping them be compliant, manage risk, and access new markets and consumers. To do this, we leverage proprietary data, technology, and expertise to provide the best solutions in our industry.
We are looking for a Renewal Account Specialist to join our fast growing Commercial Organization in the United States. This individual will be driven, curious, intelligent and deeply passionate about their craft. They will remove barriers to customer retention and collaborate with the broader account team to deliver high value solutions at time of renewal. This is a demanding role that requires strong leadership, priority management and interpersonal skills.
FoodChain ID has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture that cares deeply about the safety of the Food Supply Chain we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to make the world a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
An ideal candidate is a sales professional who combines a win/win outlook on behalf of their customers with an entrepreneurial approach to increasing revenue. Candidates should have significant experience in IT subscription selling and contract negotiation. A deep familiarity with subscription agreements, contracts, and associated industry terms is required as this position is more focused on contracts than other sales roles. FoodChain ID has a strong company culture which emphasizes high ethical standards, client success, teamwork and sustainability which the Renewals Account Specialist should embody.
- You will own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the account team to preserve and enhance customer contracts and relationships
- You will actively engage with key decision-makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments
- You will maintain and report an accurate rolling 90-day forecast of renewals in your portfolio
- You will negotiate and execute renewal contracts (in partnership with the global account team) that align to customer goals
- You will discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize customer growth
- You will help develop our playbook for renewal engagement maximizing revenue retention
- 3+ years of Sales / Account Management experience preferably within a SaaS or subscription IT services context
- Bachelors degree in business or related field
- Solid understanding of SaaS applications and supply chain technology
- Consistent track record of achieving personal and team goals
- History of thriving in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to grow business in a strategic manner, i.e., creating new processes and initiatives
- Outstanding personal organizational skills