For more than two decades, FoodChain ID has been at the forefront of the New Food industry, providing expertise worldwide to navigate the requirements of an ever-growing demand for higher levels of transparency, accountability, safety, and sustainability. Our technical and business services include serving clean labels, food safety, and sustainability claims through offerings of the non-GMO Project standard and verification, USDA Organic certification, BRC and SQF food safety certification, DNA and Contaminant testing and more. Today, more than 30,000 companies in over 100 countries rely on our industry-leading solutions. The FoodChain ID vision encompasses nothing less than assuring the safety, transparency, and integrity of the global food chain, one client and product at a time.
- Set and Drive Strategic Direction: Ensure profitable growth for FoodChain ID, maintain high-quality consulting delivery, and achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and Manage Client Relationships: Foster successful partnerships between FoodChain ID and clients, enhancing client engagement and satisfaction.
- Translate Business Visions into Solutions: Convert clients’ visions, goals, and objectives into compelling project proposals, encompassing a range of consulting solutions.
- Propose Comprehensive Consulting Solutions: Articulate technical, regulatory, and business consulting solutions to various audiences, highlighting their strategic value and expected outcomes.
- Influence and Communicate Across Stakeholder Levels: Engage with stakeholders at all levels, from senior executives to junior staff, to influence and communicate effectively.
- Program Management: Oversee large program execution, ensuring adherence to project goals, timelines, and budgets.
- Strategic Assessment and Tailored Solutions: Conduct strategic assessments with major clients to identify needs and recommend customized solutions.
- Drive Business Growth on Current Engagements: Identify and pursue expansion opportunities within existing engagements to enhance client relationships and business growth.
- Collaborate with Sales Teams: Partner with sales teams in presales phases of large professional services engagements, utilizing expertise to secure new contracts.
- Quality Improvement in Deliverables: Refine and enhance templates and procedures to ensure the high quality of deliverables.
- Plan, Direct, and Perform Services: Coordinate and execute professional services activities, working independently or with a team.
- Guide and Mentor Consultants: Lead and provide mentorship to consultants on project teams.
- Implement Operational Processes: Develop processes to drive consistency and support the achievement of company business strategies.
- Outstanding general consulting skills (soft skills, structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and stakeholder engagement)
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent personal organization and time management skills
- Knowledge and experience in significant aspects of related disciplines such as Enterprise Software, Enterprise Architecture, Agile Software Development and Digital
- Experience with Manufacturing or Retail industries including specific experience with enterprise supply chain solutions
- At least 8 years of IT consulting experience with at least 4 years in a professional services firm
- Ability to operate in a fluid environment and comfortable with high levels of uncertainty
- Possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Up to 50% travel required.