Implement and oversee all aspects of Customer Success from soliciting new business to onboarding new clients while ensuring new client satisfaction throughout the process. In addition, focus to be given to increasing contract renewals (retention) and boost business referrals. This position specializes in sales/marketing, customer relations and analyzing customer data to recognize trends and identify/address client needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
·Assist with implementation of Sales and Marketing strategies to grow the business.
·Oversee Customer Success program.
·Identify areas of improvement in both process & people efficiency while working with the Management Team.
·Assist Certification Program Manager with relationship-building strategy & communication training for CS teams.
·Deescalate situations between clients & the business and address complaints made to Administrators.
·Analyze and identify patterns in Complaints log and generate quarterly report for Management team.
·Research & collect customer data to improve the sales process, marketing, and other business functions.
·Develop standardized workflows to communicate & organize tasks (Product Addition Process, etc.).
·Create training & support programs for employees to help implement customer success strategies.
·Prepares, updates & maintains email/communication templates for staff use and Websystem.
·The Customer Success Manager prepares, updates & maintains email/communication templates for staff use and websystem ‘Actions’ functions and ensures company forms are more easily used and understood by OC clients, employees and contractors.
·Works with Director of Operations to ensure company forms meet NOP requirements and are also easily understood and functional for clients, employees and contractors. May also work with outside forms vendors and be main point of contact for OC, as needed.
·Managessupport@occert.com email address & OC website chat to respond to client inquiries (keeps log of requests to address FAQ).
·This person maintains client tracking software to follow customer metrics and ensure new clients are moving through the certification process in a timely manner to meet, or exceed, client expectations.
·Make full use of applications like SharePoint and Microsoft technologies and tools to lead various customer projects simultaneously.
·Research and develop briefs involving creative packaging, customer marketing materials, website, fan page and other digital and social media executions.
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Communications, Business or Computer Science.
· Working knowledge and experience with the National Organic Program (NOP) is preferred.
· Experience in customer success, sales or customer service- 5 years.
· Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone and in writing.
· Ability to clearly communicate complex and technical concepts.
· Comfort using computer for multiple hours at a time.
· Competency in word processing, formatting, databases and email applications including of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Excellent skills to organize, monitor, and track numerous activities throughout the year.
Prior to Formal Authorization:
· Initial basic training on policies, forms, files, web-system, etc.
· Standards/Scopes training as appropriate
· Monitored training period as needed to demonstrate competence
Yearly Requirements to Maintain Authorization
· Attendance of Annual OC Training Seminar
· Attendance of any additional trainings as deemed necessary