For more than two decades, FoodChain ID has been at the forefront of the New Food industry providing expertise worldwide to navigate the requirements of an ever-growing demand for higher levels of transparency, accountability, safety, and sustainability. Our technical and business services include serving clean label, food safety, and sustainability claims through offerings of non-GMO Project verification, USDA Organic certification, BRC and SQF food safety certification, and more. Today, more than 30,000 companies in over 100 countries rely on our industry-leading solutions. The FoodChain ID vision encompasses nothing less than assuring the safety, transparency, and integrity of the global food chain, one client and product at a time.
Reporting to the Customer Success Manager the Customer Engagement and Training Lead is focused on ensuring FCID Customers maximize the benefits they get from their use of the full range of FoodChain ID products. Committed to helping customers exceed their expectations rather than just meet them. You will achieve this by using your product knowledge, industry experience, relationship management, and delivery skills to benefit the FCID Customers you work with.
- Create a positive experience for FCID Customers
- Find ways to engage with FCID Customers post project encouraging the use of new functionality and helping them expand their use of our products to maximize their investment.
- Maintain and expand the current Customer Service Reviews working with the broader Customer Success team to incorporate customers from other parts of the organization.
- Understanding customer behavior and using this information to increase the usage of FCID products.
- Manage knowledge distribution to FCID Customers ensuring they are made aware of new releases, knowledge articles, training videos and How To articles.
- Build and maintain the customer documentation portal being the main author of all materials held there.
- Work with the Project team to onboard new FCID Customers from Project to Support upon project completion.
- Take ownership of the FCID Recipe & Specifications training offering, including giving training, onsite or remotely, but also investigate the implementation of on-line training courses.
- Ensure Trial accounts are set-up and training and communication is constant throughout the two week trial.
- Providing subject matter expertise to the customer and internal teams to drive successful outcomes.
- To be commercially aware and work with current FCID customers to turn requests into fully specified requirements that can feed into a Sales Opportunity.
Competencies and Qualities
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite
- Ability to quickly solve problems
- A positive upbeat attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities at once
- Great organizational skills
- Experience and/or qualifications in Food Technology
- Experience in authoring and maintaining training content and user guides
- Experience in giving professional training courses to external customers
- A professional manner when dealing with all customer communications but especially when giving formal training.
- Promote a positive mind-set towards FoodChain ID products and the organization in all aspects of their role