FoodChain ID Consulting Services
Global Industry Experts, Ready to Help Your Business Succeed
For many food and dietary supplement companies, the complexity of product development, staff training and ongoing compliance within a global marketplace calls for specialized expertise.
1. Staffing for specialized knowledge when you need it.
2. Ongoing staff training while running a business.
At FoodChain ID, we deliver high-level subject matter expertise for consulting and training based on your business needs, budget and timelines.
Food, Dietary Supplement and Cosmetic Industry Capabilities
- Our work supports the safety, quality, integrity and sustainability of the global food chain.
- As our name implies, FoodChain ID's technology and consulting abilities span your full supply chain and business operation needs.
Global Capabilities to Serve Our Clients
- 30,000 companies in over 100 countries rely on FoodChain ID's industry-leading solutions.
- Deep knowledge base for regulatory compliance and supply chain risk in 200+ countries.
Subject Matter Experts with Specialized Knowledge
- Subject matter experts with experience in a diverse range of business and government roles.
- We provide technical domain expertise combined with superior customer focus and dedication.
FoodChain ID Global Consulting Services
Let our experts help your business grow
International marketplace coverage and compliance review for food and feed ingredients, processing aids, colorants, cosmetic ingredients, dietary supplement ingredients, GMO submission support and contaminant regulatory analysis.
Food safety gap analysis, standards training (SQF, BRCGS and GLOBALG.A.P), FSMA Preventive Controls, internal food safety auditing, food fraud vulnerability assessment, food safety culture training.
Label and claims compliance review against country requirements, risk analysis claim use by market. Product registration and technical service support.
International guidance on sustainability issues related to the food industry. Certification support for USDA and EU Organic, Non-GMO, U.S. Hemp Authority®, ProTerra and ProFarm.
Assessments for food, ingredients and standards of identity. Preparation of GRAS notices, New Dietary Ingredient (NDI) and global submissions. Support for global innovation of novel products within regulatory frameworks.
Nutrition science gap analysis and strategy recommendations. Global support for food and dietary supplement health claims. Nutrition clinical study protocol design to substantiate EU health claim or novel food authorizations.
Food additive review, such as colors, flavors, sweeteners and enzymes.
Food contact evaluation based on regulatory requirements and substrates. Food contact notifications (FCNs) and similar market entry submissions on a global basis.
Market entry assessments for established and emerging markets, including ingredient risk assessments and regulatory review. Preparation of premarket applications for food, feed additives and food processing aids in international markets.
Expert supply chain risk assessment backed by HorizonScan™, supply chain tracking of ingredients and suppliers, and the Food Fraud Database, providing assessments of intentional fraud. Also, the availability of managed services support in data collection.
FoodChain ID is here to help.
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.