FoodChain ID Consulting Proposal Terms and Conditions
This Service Proposal (“Proposal”) is between the FoodChain ID Group, Inc., located at 504 North 4th Street, Fairfield, Iowa 52556 USA (“FoodChain ID”) and Client, located at the address listed on the Proposal. FoodChain ID and Client are collectively the “Parties.” The Proposal identifies the Parties’ rights, obligations, and understanding regarding the Service as identified in the attached Proposal.
- A deposit of 25% is required for projects over $10,000. The FoodChain ID accounting department will invoice the Client for the deposit upon agreement and approval of this proposal.
- Project time requirements are estimated and are based on size and complexity of the facility and outlined scope of work. The time required to complete the project may need to be adjusted at the request of the consultant if the size or complexity of the facility exceeds be made up to 30 days prior to the event without penalty. For postponement or cancellation within 8 to 29 days of the confirmed event date, a fee equal to 75% of the total event fee will be incurred. For postponement or cancellation within 7 days or less of the confirmed event date, a fee equal to 100% of the total event fee will be incurred.
- Daily rates include a minimum of 7 hours and a maximum of 9 hours, comprised of approximately 70% material review and 30% report preparation.
- Daily rates are discounted from the hourly rate. Only actual time spent will be charged. Minimum charge is ½ day.
- Fees exclude travel fares, expenses and accommodation, which are charged at cost.
- Travel time in excess of 4 hours one way will be charged at $125.00 per hour, at a maximum of $750.00, plus mileage at ATO rate, unless otherwise stipulated.
- Administration fees are inclusive of file creation, planning and scheduling, program management, as well as any fees required by the standard being used.
- FoodChain ID shall be responsible the management of all information obtained or created during the performance of this agreement. Except for information that the client makes publicly available, or when agreed between FoodChain ID and the Client (e.g. for the purpose of responding to complaints), all other information is considered proprietary information and shall be regarded as confidential. FCID shall inform the client, in advance, of the information it intends to place in the public domain.