This year CERT ID are confirmed partners of the Food Matters Live event. Taking place at ExCel, London, on 21st – 23rdNovember, the show is the UK’s only cross-sector event bringing together the food and drink industry, retailers, foodservice providers, government and those working in nutrition.
CERT ID EUROPE TO SPEAK AT LONDON’S FOOD MATTERS LIVE EVENT
Not only will we be attending the event, but on Tuesday 21st November a member of the FoodChain ID Certification team be speaking, focusing on the importance of understanding the role played by sustainability for consumers, and how changing motivations and social norms are transforming the market place.
Food Matters Live provides a platform for thought-provoking, cross-sector debate and encourages cross-sector collaboration. Food Matters Live will include:
- – 400 speakers participating in the conference and seminar programme
- – 100 free to attend conference and seminar sessions
- – Three educational and inspiring attractions
- – Enter into the inaugral Food Matters Live Awards
- – Special events including Match, Meet the Buyer, the Food Matters Live Awards ceremony and the Free From Eating Out Awards.
- – A series of special events presenting visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities
- – Thousands of visitors from a range of professions and disciplines, including food science and manufacturing, R&D, food marketing and brand management, retailing, nutrition and public health
To register for the event, click here
To read more on the event, visit: https://www.foodmatterslive.com/visiting/2017-schedule/the-global-business-of-food-and-drink-food-market-and-consumer-trends-