FoodChain ID Certification Europe are thrilled to announce we have kept our 5* rating from the BRC Global Standards for another year.
Every year we endeavor to keep our standards high and our customers at the forefront of our business, working hard to deliver results and keep the certification process as straightforward as possible.
Which is why we’re thrilled to achieve the highest compliance rating awarded by the BRC Global Standards for its quality and integrity of food safety certification services for another year running.
The BRC Global Standards is a global leader in food safety and quality standards and monitors the performance of organisations licensed to certify against the BRC Global Standards.
To ensure accurate and reliable certification against the Global Standards, the BRC measures licensed certification bodies against key performance indicators (KPIs) every six months.
KPIs are focused on activities integral to accurate and objective certification against Standard requirements and require evaluation of: auditor competency, protocol compliance, report quality, timeliness, and communication with the BRC.
But what does our 5* rating mean for you?
FoodChain ID Certification Europe provides food safety certification against the BRC Global Standards for Food Certification, NON-GMO and EU Regulatory Certification and ProTerra Certification, as well as many other schemes.
See below for just some of the reasons working with a 5* rated company is beneficial:
- FoodChain ID Certification are UKAS accredited for BRC Global Standard Food Safety and approved by all UK retailers and food manufacturers.
- FoodChain ID Certification is one of the few 5* rated BRC auditing bodies in the UK, providing excellent customer service to our clients.
- Quick delivery of certificates, helpful and well-mannered auditors and referral to trusted industry consultants are all part of FoodChain ID Certification’s 5* service.
- FoodChain ID Certification audits are carried out professionally by hand-picked, fully qualified, food industry experienced auditors.
- FoodChain ID Certification audit reports and certificates are issued on time in order that you meet your customers’ requirements.
To learn more about FoodChain ID Certification’s services, click here.
If you’re looking to gain certification with a 5* rated company, get in contact with us via our contact form.